About the Firm
Proven Southern Minnesota Attorneys Assist Personal Injury Victims
Rochester firm has collected more than $125 million for plaintiffs
After an auto accident or another type of injury caused by someone else, obtaining the compensation you deserve can be an overwhelming challenge. Pressure from adjusters, defense lawyers and insurance companies can lead victims into accepting settlements that don't fully address the harm they've suffered. At times like these, you need an experienced advocate who understands the true value of your claim and can successfully counter the tactics used against you. Suk Law Firm in Rochester has delivered effective advocacy for southern Minnesota, northern Iowa and western Wisconsin clients for 30 years, obtaining more than $125 million in judgments and settlements for personal injury and wrongful death plaintiffs. Attorney Jim Suk broke a key barrier in this field long ago, becoming the first southeastern Minnesota lawyer to win a verdict of at least $1 million in a death case and holding the current verdict record of $15.3 million. Our firm continues to set the standard of maximizing results for people who've suffered due to negligence or willful misconduct.
Knowledgeable litigators handle auto accident cases and other types of claims
Whether you've been hurt in a car crash, a fall or a different type of accident, there's usually just one opportunity to secure the payment you need to cover your medical costs, your lost income and your other damages, such as physical impairment, scarring, and pain and suffering. With so much on the line, you need a law firm with a strong track record. Clients rely on our firm because of our:
- Community reputation -- For well over three decades, we've offered exceptional representation and service, particularly in cases resulting from catastrophic injuries and fatalities. Attorney Jim Suk has earned an AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, and a rating of 10 out of 10, or Superb, from Avvo.com, recognitions of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys and clients familiar with his work.
- Responsive counsel – While no two plaintiffs or situations are alike, we take care in every instance to make a positive difference in your life and the lives of your family. By providing you with personalized attention, we can pursue a result that is tailored to your individual needs.
- Litigation skills -- We don't look for the easy way out regardless of how complex the legal issue is or how powerful an adversary might appear to be. Our firm has won substantial verdicts in numerous courts. We are never afraid to take a case to trial if that is what it takes to give you your most favorable outcome.
Delaying legal action can hurt your ability to present your strongest case. It can lead to statute of limitations problems and even dismissal of your claim. Our firm offers free initial consultations to help you get started immediately.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated law firm seeks justice for people hurt by falls and unsafe products
In Minnesota, as well as northern Iowa and western Wisconsin, we represent individuals in personal injury
- Auto accidents -- We pursue just compensation for people hurt in auto accidents. We have detailed knowledge of the special issues arising from collisions involving trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians and bicycles.
- Premises liability —Our firm litigates premises liability actions where property owners fail to take reasonable measures to avert slip and fall accidents and other types of preventable harm.
- Dog bites — Pet owners are liable for dog bite injuries, or even injuries from dogs that don’t involve direct contact with the injured person, as long as the plaintiff didn't trespass or provoke an attack. If you've been bitten or hurt in another way by someone else's dog, we'll obtain an appropriate financial recovery.
- Products liability — Dangerous consumer and industrial products (including food) can pose a serious risk to people who use them. We take on liable manufacturers, designers, distributors and sellers in products liability litigation.
- Wrongful death — In wrongful death cases, we have the skill and experience to hold negligent parties accountable for the death of a family member for survivors who seek recovery for lost income, lost companionship and support, and other, intangible, losses.
Regardless of the specific circumstances of your claim, our firm will keep you apprised of the applicable legal standards and all case developments. We will answer your questions and concerns promptly and completely. We will always make sure that you fully understand your options.
Contact an established Minnesota personal injury attorney for a free consultation.
Suk Law Firm represents clients in personal injury and wrongful death actions throughout southern Minnesota, northern Iowa and western Wisconsin. Please call 507-322-3310 or contact us online
to arrange a free initial consultation at our office in Rochester.